A Successful Outing is One Where a Good Time is Had by All, Including You, the Organizer
This year, choose Province Lake Golf Club for your annual golf outing, and let us help you make the event a great success, not just for your guests, but for you, the person who runs the tournament.
For starters, your guests will be excited about our scenic lakeside setting and rolling terrain that provide great views from tee boxes and greens. It's just downright fun for players to try our risk-reward doglegs and take on a few water adventures. And we have five sets of tees here, so golfers with any handicap or skill level can have an enjoyable and exciting round. Province Lake Golf was again voted #1 Course in New England for Women in 2011 and we host several women’s tournaments throughout the year.
Here are answers to some of the questions you might have about holding an outing with us:
• How big a group can Province Lake handle? We hold outings and tournaments for groups of all kinds and sizes: Businesses entertaining customers, charities raising funds, groups of friends and family holding a get-together. You name it, we can do it for you. We are equipped to handle up to 120 players.
• What about pricing? Group and tournament rates are available upon request and depend upon date, day of the week, time of the event and number of participants that you have in mind.
• What are the facilities like? Many tournaments elect to have a delicious meal following their round on our beautiful patio. The Patio seats 120 easily and can accommodate up to 150. Indoors, Mulligan’s Pub seats 75-80.
• What will I serve? After a round on our outstanding course, your golfers will be hungry for great food. We offer attractive tournament and dinner packages in our restaurant and/or outside on our picturesque patio overlooking Province Lake. Enjoy a buffet or barbecue or even a sit-down dinner at your awards lunch or banquet. Personal Touch Catering, our exclusive caterer, offers a wide selection of hors d'oeuvres, appetizers, entrees, and desserts. We can do a traditional sit-down meal or a simple buffet. And understand that should you have your hearts set on a specific dish not listed in our menu offerings, we will work to make it happen. Click Here to visit the PTC web site to view some sample menus. www.ptcmaine.com
• Can I hold a meeting or seminar, too? Because of our excellent meeting facilities, Province Lake is an excellent destination for corporate golf outings. We invite business groups from Boston, Providence, R.I., Portsmouth, N.H., and Portland, Maine, to consider having a meeting plus golf at our club.
For businesses or groups of golfers coming from out of town, we can recommend a variety of local inns and resorts, excellent places for members of your group to stay overnight or for a weekend.
Province Lake actively solicits tournament inquiries throughout the season, and often assists groups in filling tee times with our club members and patrons from the general public, particularly for charity-based events.