We had 33 players for Week 4. The format was Two Man Teams with two Flights (A & B). Ken Premo and Vince Kennedy (both in the B Flight) led all players with 41 and 40 points respectively. We had four players top the A Flight with 38 Points -- Dick Grant, Frank Rago, Bob Murphy, and Pete Collins.
CLICK HERE FOR COMPLETE POINT RESULTS.
Pete Collins, had the Low Gross (78) and Ken Premo had the Low Net (66) for all players. Five other players had rounds in the 80's.
CLICK HERE FOR COMPLETE RESULTS BY FLIGHT.
Team Results - Ken Prem and Jim Errico led all teams with 80 points.
B - Flight
- 1st - Ken Premo & Jim Errico $20.00 - 80 Points.
- 2nd - Dave Nordling & Vince Kennedy $18.00 - 71 Points.
- 3rd - Bob St Germain & Skip Theiling $16.00 - 64 Points*
- 4th - Mitch Sharp $7.00 - 64 Points*
A - Flight
- 1st - John Bird & Frank Rago - $20.00 - 68 Points.
- 2nd - Pete Campbell & Dick Grant - $18.00 - 67 Points* (6)
- 3rd - Pete Collins + Pete Ommundson - $16.00 - 67 Points* (5)
- 4th - Don Champion + Glenn Thornton - $14.00 67 Points (4)
- CTPin #11 - Doug Wicks Dave Nordling
- CTPin #14 - Jerry Janelle John Chaggaris
- Long Putt #1 - Joe Wadleigh
- Long Putt #18 - Bob Murphy
Birds - Fred Ford #10, Pete Campbell #18, John Bird #6, Pete Collins #9, #17, #18, Frank Rago #10, Don Champion #15, Skip Theiling #5, Dick Grant #3, Ray Chartrain #8, #10, Bob Murphy #4, Dave Johnson #7
Next week's format - 123 Waltz -- 1 Low Net on the 1st hole, Two Low Nets on the 2nd hole and Three Low Nets on the 3rd hole. That rotation continues -123, 123, 123 etc.