We are open to Members beginning May 15th.
York County residents may play after May 22nd.
The State of Maine has mandated until June 1st our course be closed to anyone not meeting the above guidelines.
- We are opening under the newest COVID-19 restrictions but may have to alter regulations as they are adjusted by the state.
- Tee Times will be booked in 12 minute increments. Please adjust play accordingly.
- Members may book online 8 days in advance. York County Residents who are not members may book 7 days in advance.
Per recent mandates:
- Please book in advance.
- Please expect to pay online or via the phone to the Pro Shop (Members will be billed to their accounts)
- Arrive no earlier than 15 minutes prior to your Tee Time. Please remain in your vehicle until 10 minutes prior and avoid gathering in the parking area. Please follow a six-foot minimum social distancing guideline.
- Outside gatherings are prohibited prior to or after your round.
- You will be directed to your cart at the first hole. Your receipt will allow you to receive your key when you arrive.
- We are prohibited from handing out score cards. You may print and bring one with you to the course from our website or track scores on your phone.
- No Club Storage until June 1st.
- The Club House must remain closed until June 1st.
- The Driving range must remain closed until June 1st.
- If you need retail items from the Pro Shop please advise a staff member.
- Only immediate family members may share a cart. Others must rent carts individually.
- No water will be placed on the course. We have removed bunker rakes, and benches.
- Cups will be raised for easy pickup
- No Ball Washers are allowed.
- Please return the cart to the designated area for sanitizing before further use.
- NO OUTSIDE ALCOHOL ALLOWED ON THE COURSE PER STATE LAW.
- A beverage cart will be on the course based on weather and bookings. Please keep a 6’ distance from the cart and attendant.
- You may order food and beverage to take home with you from The Carriage House Bistro after your round.
- Please do not enter into staff areas.
- Two portable restrooms with sinks are on the course.
- Guidelines are posted again near the parking area and the 1st tee.
- If you are a non-resident member you must have quarantined 14 days prior to playing.
- Violations may require us to ask you to leave the course for the day
- We have been making all attempts to adjust and adapt to keep you safe as well as communicate with Maine officials. We appreciate advice on the Regulations but we did not make them. Please enjoy your round and come back soon. We will update as we are provided information.
We are instructed to enforce all regulations and appreciate your cooperation and adherence during these difficult times. We may not agree with all guidance but want our staff and customers safe and healthy while following mandates made by Governor Mills.