The Jimmy Fund solely supports Boston's Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, raising funds for adult and pediatric cancer care and research to improve the chances of survival and is is the nation’s oldest and largest charity golf program for cancer patients around the world. Since its founding in 1948, the Jimmy Fund has raised millions of dollars through thousands of community fundraising events.
Make an impact in Dana-Farber Cancer Institute’s mission to conquer cancer - Come Join Us At Province Lake Golf Club on July 14th.
Friday, July 27th
$100 per person
$400 per foursome
100% of your fee goes directly to
The Jimmy Fund!
9:30AM: Shotgun Start
- Presenting Sponsor - $5,000 includes golf and barbeque for 2 foursomes, name & logo prominently displayed on all materials at event and acknowledgment in outing materials and press releases.
- Gold Sponsor - $2,500 Includes golf and barbeque for 1 foursome, name and logo on each dinner table, and acknowledgment in outing materials and press releases.
- Silver Sponsor - $1,000 Includes golf and barbeque for 2 players, name and logo on Snack Cart and acknowledgment in outing materials and press releases.
- Competitions Sponsor - $500 Includes name and logo on competitions hole, and acknowledgement in outing materials and press releases.
- Memorial Sponsor - $250 Includes two players and your remembrance on a keepsake tee sign that you get to keep.
- Tee Sign - $100 includes name and logo on tee sign, or designate the hole in honor or memory of a loved one or friend.