We had a hot and humid day to play. Some people may have even said it was a “sultry” day on the course. No matter what the temperature, at least we avoided the forecasted rain.
You have all probably been wondering about the results of last week’s “Name those nails” game. There was only one correct answer submitted. Paula Inglee correctly guessed Ginny Ryan’s fancy nails (as did every other entry). But Paula was the only one who identified that the other set of dainty hands and nails belonged to Dave Lajoie.
Now for the results.
· Steve Nicolucci led the way with the low gross of 40.
· Steve and “Dainty Hands” Dave Lajoie tied for low nets with 35.
· Nancy Nicolucci and Dave Downs both had a birdie 2 on #14. Steve Nicolucci had a birdie 3 on #18.
· Dave Downs had the closest to the pin on #14 – 3’4”.
· Laurie Willson had the longest putt of 5’10” on #17
Results for The game of the week – Connie’s TFS:
1st Place -Paula Inglee, Nancy Nicolucci, Heather Hawkins & Dave Downs– team score 119
2nd place - Scott Inman, Dave Lajoie, Connie Racine & Marcia Colello – team score 122
3rd place (tie breaker) -Betsy McDowell, Sharon Bird, Steve Colello & Blind Draw Marcia Colello – team score 124