I heard positive feedback on our fun new game of the week. Everyone had a strategy and based on the # of birdies and eagles it worked for many. Implementing that strategy became a challenge for others. Once again we had some hot weather but no rain.
Now for the results.
- Betsy McDowell won the low gross with a 36!
- Scott Inman had the low net of 28.
- Scott Inman had the longest putt of 8’4” on hole #9.PLG Super Seniors Champion Dick Grant had closest to the pin on #5 – 17’3”.
- Betsy McDowell had and eagle 3 on #2, and birdies on #6 & #8. (Explaining why she won low gross!)
- Jenn Lajoie had a birdie on #2 and an eagle 3 on #6.
- Noreen Downs had birdies on #2 & #6.
- Paula Inglee had birdies on #2, #5 & #8.
- Ginny Ryan had birdies on #2 and #6.
- Heather Hawkins had a birdie on #5 and an eagle 3 on #6.
- Connie Racine, Christine Murtagh, Jennie Inman, Dick Grant & Scott Inman had a birdies on #6.
- The big Fedex Cup movers this week were Betsy McDowell with 21 and Jenn Lajoie with 13 points.
Results for The game of the week – Three, Three, Three By Choice:
1st place - Al Wilson, Betsy McDowell, Jenn Lajoie & Noreen Downs – Team Score 128 – 5 Fedex points each.
2nd place - Paula Inglee, Dick Grant, Dave Lajoie & Heather Hawkins – Team Score 130 – 3 Fedex points each.
3rd place - Scott Inman, Connie Racine, Paul Bartram & Christine Murtagh – Team Score 131 – 1 Fedex point each.