USGA governs all rules except for the following local rules:
- Ball Rule: Posted in the Pro Shop daily.
- A ball which crosses a public road and comes to rest beyond that road is out of bounds, even though it may lie on another part of the course.
- Full swing and stance relief may be taken from the ledge in the 18th fairway.
- Rocks in bunkers may be considered removable obstructions (Appendix I - 5B).
- Any ball coming to rest in an environmentally sensitive area such as flower beds may be lifted without penalty and placed no closer to the hole with full swing and stance relief within two club lengths of the original resting place.
USGA Rules - CLICK HERE